vendredi 7 décembre 2012

GrimGloomTale's prizes




Hi everyone!

Let me introduce you my very last drawings. 
They were done for the contest's prizes into GrimGloomTale (my friend Sylwia's group on dA). I had to do them since September Oo

Finally they're done *sight of relief* and I'm quite glad about them (:

On the left, I hop you recognize Timiga and Ariane. It's dedied to Erin Claire who asked me "a girl in the snow" (:

The warrior-maiden with the white wolf is Pohjela and belongs to ValentinaMustajarvi. And at last, the lady in green is Nire, and is for LiquidFaeStudio.


4 commentaires:

  1. This girl with the wolf is completely adoralble:3!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love Ariane's shawl! Timiga looks very curious about something, could it be some falling snow?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est joli !!!!! Surtout le premier :o tu connais mon engouement pour les trucs mignons x) J'aime beaucoup le décor "vaporeux" :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Superbe !
    J'aime particulièrement le premier : un petit chaperon rouge dans la neige ^^

    RépondreSupprimer